Thursday 11 February 2021

New In: My lockdown purchases

Lockdown no.3 and all I do is browse ASOS for hours on end and add things to my basket that I don’t need, buy it and repeat the same process! When I see something I like online, I say to myself “I might as well buy it whilst it’s in stock because I will be able to wear it soon”. So today I am showing you what I have brought and how I style them.





By the time we get out of lockdown the weather will be slightly warmer, so I don’t think I’ll be able to rock this outfit, but I love it. The jumper was on sale for just £10 and comes with a pearl embellished brooch. I paired it with this split hem denim skirt, perfect for all seasons and chunky Chelsea boots which are so on trend.

Jumper – H&M (SIMILAR) | Skirt - ASOS | Boots – New Look | Bag – Michael Kors | Jacket – Boohoo Petite



I absolutely adored this leather look skort, its perfect for A/W or S/S and it can be dressed up or down. Paired with the same jacket but this time with a heeled boot, matching the studding to the belt and skirt.

Jumper & Belt – Primark | Skirt – Zara | Bag – Michael Kors (Out of stock) | Boots – Nasty Gal (Similar)


 


Teddy jackets are my absolute fave (I now have three). It’s warm, stylish and in trend season after season. This one has a boxy fit so I dressed it down with faux leather pants, a hoody peaking over the top and air forces. I have never shopped in Pull&Bear before, but I absolutely adore their youthful pieces.

Jacket Pull & Bear | Trousers – New Look petite | Hoodie – Pull & Bear | Trainers Nike



 

This is my favourite OOTD, it’s perfect for spring, I saw many girls in these flared pants and really wanted to try them myself but as a petite girl I needed to find the right fit. This ribbed pair are perfect to lounge around in for just £9. Teamed with my favourite Prada style bag and a body which is a cheaper dupe for the Zara one and my mcqueen trainers which I reviewed a while back.

Trousers – New look petite | Bag – Mango | Trainers Alexander McQueens | Jacket - Bershka | Bodysuit - Boohoo



My coat addiction didn’t stop at my teddy bear jacket, I purchased this in the sale after it caught my eye in store (before lockdown). It’s super oversized, cosy and stylish, which I pair with my new scarf which I treated myself to.

Jacket Zara (OOS) | Scarf - Burberry | Bag – Michael Kors (linked above)

Now that’s enough lockdown shopping from me (for now), as I am constantly avoiding going for walks because I have to wait in for a parcel. I’m a shopaholic!

Talk soon,

Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment