Saturday 20 June 2015

outfit of the month - 06.2015

Hello guys,

Todays post is my favourite outfits of the month so far, its been a fairly nice month. I know its yet to finish but I've been quite busy so far. I attended this months Capital Summertime Ball and its been my last few weeks of college!!



Rib knit t-shirt with high split: Primark
Printed trousers: New Look
Jelly shoes: Primark


High neck top: Zara
Printed trousers: New Look
Bag: Matalan
Jelly shoes: Primark


Necklace: H&M
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Top: Zara

Hope you've enjoyed and can take some inspo from this transitional weather outfits, all affordable and still in store. Hope my first blog post showing myself is ok, hopefully I can get better at photography, locations and backgrounds soon too. Bare with me!! Next post will be a haul full of clothes I have recently brought. Some of the clothing which is in this post too!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment