Tuesday 2 September 2014

Recent Summer Buys & Must Haves!

WELL HELLOOO GUYS!
Long time no speak, I haven't been able to post in a little while because I have had a little job over the summer, but I am still here and I am back to show you guys some of the purchases I have brought over the summer and what things I think you guys should get perhaps... (Eyebrows raised) haha, lets get on with it shall we! (Everything I recently bought will be marked with a *)

 First off is this beauty of a jumpsuit from missguided, it's v-neck and an adjustable waist and looks perfect with this summers most popular shoe "the birkinstock" .... your very lucky as this only just came through my letterbox this morning so your the first to get looks at this! Its at a bargain price for £14.99! I have been loving jumpsuits and playsuits this summer and they are just perfect for any occasion and also my faux birkenstocks are from H&M which were £12.99 and they were pretty hard to find, I saw many bloggers with the zara version of these and I really wanted a pair.... luckily I found them hiding at the back of other pairs of shoes in Westfield White City! 

* Jumpsuit  http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/118522/s/julija-button-front-jumpsuit/category/527/ 

* Shoes - Similar http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/1,61/1504800000


 I have been looking for an over sized shirt dress, a jeans jacket and roshe runs for ages! And finally I found my shirt dress on the heavenly store that is H&M its perfect not to short, not to long... but just make sure you don't bend down!!!! I am quite petite so I didn't want it to be too over sized so I got a small and it fits me perfectly, it's also got roll up sleeves and comes in at a great price of 7 pounds! My denim jacket I found on BooHoo.com - only minus is that one of the buttons came off and they don't send replacements with it and my roshes which I wanted for ages and I thought they sold out was from Footasylum which are now unfortunately out of stock but I will put a page of similar ones down below.

* oversized shirt - similar http://www.hm.com/gb/product/45533?article=45533-E#article=45533-D

* Jacket  http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/coats+jackets/icat/all-coats/gemma-acid-wash-denim-jacket/invt/azz34605

* Roshes - similar http://www.footasylum.com/nike-roshe-run/#page=1&productsperpage=60&facetchecker=1

 I love shorts but I really don't like tight ones that come right under the bum - I DESPISE! Haha I like oversized kind of baggy ones but I still haven't found the perfect inexpensive pair of denim ones but I found these runner shorts from missguided, I really like them they are perfect material and perfect to wear under or with my oversized top (above). The top is from topshop I got in the sale for 6 pounds last year... soz!

The shorts have run out in the black but they still have white available and loads of other cute runner shorts
* http://www.missguided.co.uk/clothing/category/shorts?limit=all#!/limit=all&p=clear&price=5-10

converses http://www.footasylum.com/converse-womens-chuck-taylor-all-star-ox-trainer-009228/


 Been looking for a cute cardi that I can wear whatever the weather, this one is from H&M its marl grey and is a fave of mine I got mine in Small so it can be a bit oversized. I can't find it on the site but I am sure you'll still be able to get it in store for £7.99.


AAAAHHHHH last but not least this beauty and a half, this pastel blue blazer was a nightmare to get I wanted it so bad and when ever I check online at Lucy's Boutique.com (Lucy Mecklenburgh from The Only Way Is Essex's shop - Yes TOWIE IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW!)  it was always out of stock so I had to keep ringing the store to see when they'd put it back in stock and finally they did, this is an investment at £45 but it is worth it you can wear it for summer, winter, spring or autumn, its meant to be a blazer but you can definatly wear it as a jacket, its similar to the zara coat which was £99 and you can wear it for any occasion.. its a perfect jacket which I am in love with! 

They have run out of the colour I have but here's a choice of other colours
http://www.lucysboutique.co.uk/collections/blazers



Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed! 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment